pregnancy i

Local, News — November 26, 2012 at 9:36 pm

St. Cloud Fire

by

ST. CLOUD, Minn. – A fire started at a local home near St. Cloud State. The fire broke out Saturday November, 24. Two young men were in the house at the time when the fire broke started. 23-Year-Old Kyle Kopiscke was the only victim in this accident. Kopiske was a student at St. Cloud Technical College.

22-Year-Old Bill Mund was also in the house at the time of the incident. Mund was rescued from the house by a passerby. If you want to see more on that you can watch the interview at the UTVS website, http://utvsnewsnow.com/?page_id=2996.

Fire Marshal Post also gave an interview to UTVS News. He stated that when the firefighters got to the scene that the fire was to intense to enter. He also said it seemed that the fired started in the kitchen.

Two burners were believed to be left on in the kitchen. Fire Marshals also stated that the smoke detector in Kopischke’s room was disabled but they are unsure if it played a factor in this case.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

* Copy This Password *

* Type Or Paste Password Here *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>